Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

Few First time creations


This is my first Origami Kusudama which I made getting inspired by Tomoko fuse Origami Kusudama.In 2009, before my marriage, I was bored sitting at Hostel, just watching TV all the time in weekends. Started checking out for some paper crafts and found a tutorial for origami kusudama and made one for myself.

 Though it looks old but still its my first kusudama
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first handmade photo frame which I made. I saw a handmade photo frame at one of my colleague’s desk. I was desperate to make it myself. I tried for instructions in internet but couldn’t find much … but somehow managed to make one with some assumptions….. Finally managed to make one..
My first handmade photo frame.. I love it a lot.

So I put one of my favorite photo in this frame. Me with my husband ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!Your comment will be posted once reviewed