Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Ice break


Helloo…
I am writing a blog for the first time. If you see my blogger name ‘CrazyFirsttimes’, its all about first time… For everything, there is a first time. I strongly feel, First time is the ice breaker, the starting point.. A good start is always half work done.

If you can break the ice, that’s it.. you are there!! Thats what I believe. For me, ice breaking is the biggest challenge. If I am able to break the ice, I am into it…

My husband always helps/pushes me to break the ice whatever may be the topic.Let it be a reading daily news paper, using good vocabulary, taking up trainings at office, talking to my managers/leads, talking to new relatives at home… and many more..let it be silly or serious.. I always need a push to start.

So I have decided to start this blog to write down all my first times whatever it may be related to.
Last but not least there are many blogs which inspired me to start blogging..
Two of the blog I like most are Lin's and Pritesh's.
Lots more blogs will be added soon..

I believe that this blog will surely drive me to do great things which I want to do but stepping back due to some kind of fear.. the “ice breaking”..

Thanks for dropping by!!!

Stay healthy,Stay happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!Your comment will be posted once reviewed