Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Rose Rose Rose


From long time, I wanted to make origami rose.. ofcourse the famous Kawasaki rose. Tried many times but got confused once I was halfway through. But due to this zing of blogging, finally I made it… This blogger is helping me to do things which I wanted to do but never did for some reason. The problem is my choice is always eclectic because I always end up searching searching N number of tutorials and get confused which one to start with. Huh
But I must say, because of this blogging.. I thought why not I do it and post it ASAP.
So this is the Standard rose which I made for the first time. you can get the tutorial

 I had few dried stems of roses. So I made the first artificial rose

This is the first flower vase made by me. I painted Vodka bottle ;) and changed it into a flower vase.

I wanted to do the Kawasaki rose. Finally here it is
I got the TUTORIAL which is very clear.. Only thing is you need patience to make. But it was fun making it. 



Planning to make more. Fingers crossed!!!! Hope I don’t fizzle out to make more.


Please bear with my photography skills. Sorry I am not good at it.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sujana!
    I've visited both your blogs already and I'm so happy to meet another quiller such as yourself. Keep on quilling no matter what! So happy for you :)

    Do let me know how I can follow your blog! ;)

    Do get well soon dear ;)

    Hugs,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sujana, I popped on your blog via someone else's blog... Liked your work.. Keep it up.. M also new to blogging and quilling.. Love it...:)... Hope to share with you too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sujana these roses are gorgeous, thanks for sharing the link to the tut, your rose vase looks lovely, I am tempted to try

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!Your comment will be posted once reviewed