Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

Operation...!!


For the first time in my life, I had gone through an operation. It was on 7th April,2012, morning 7.50am, I stepped into operation theatre.. I mean they took me( even though I was able to walk, they made me sit in a wheel chair), put one hair cap on my head, covered me with some green cloth and took me into operation theatre.
I had a lump in my body which was bothering my family  ofcourse myself and my husband as well.
Finally we have decided to get it removed and I got operated. Today for the first time after 29years, I had stitches on my body…

But I thank God as it was for my own good… Of course it did make my mom happy, my family happy and  ofcourse some weight had gone out of my body as well ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!Your comment will be posted once reviewed